The Need for More
It's no secret to athletes that even a small increase in their ability to perform or recover can make a significant difference in achieving their goals. And conditioned athletes typically have the increased need for enhanced nutrition, improved recovery support, and the ability to maintain a healthy chemical balance inside cells, all because of the stress they put on their bodies.
While improved diet and specialized training certainly help improve performance, the challenges of strenuous physical activity - including the constant need for energy, the wear and tear, and overall physical and mental fatigue - require more.
The ASEA Advantage
ASEA, the original and only Redox Signaling product available today, provides the body with two perfectly balanced sets of reactive molecules - the same molecules produced naturally by the mitochondria in every cell of our body. These vitally important molecules support the production of the ATP energy that fuels our cells, help activate antioxidants, minimize cellular damage, enhance cellular communication, and speed the healing response - all functions critical to athletic performance, endurance, and recovery.
ASEA is Proven to Enhance Physical Performance
It has only been recently that scientists have discovered the importance of these Redox Signaling molecules in our body, and until now, scientists have not been able to produce stable mixtures of these molecules outside the body. ASEA is the first and only stable, perfectly balanced mixture of Redox Signaling molecules that exists outside the body, and earth-shattering scientific breakthrough once though impossible.
In order to determine the effect of ASEA on athletes, an independent laboratory tested the performance of healthy athletes in a strenuous endurance test (VO2 max) designed to measure oxygen intake, CO2 build-up, and heart rate.
The results were extraordinary. After only two weeks of ASEA supplementation, the athletes experienced a large increase in their time to VT (ventilatory threshold - the time it takes to hit the "runner's wall"), increasing their time to VT by an average of 12%. In fact, some athletes increased their power output and endurance over 30%! The participants also experienced a reduction in their average heart rate, and all reported feeling less fatigued and sore after their workouts.
ASEA is currently working with thousands of athletes, including professionals, semi-professionals, collegiate, and amateurs, and every day there are more and more stories of personal records being achieved, races being won, and lifelong goals being met.
Reasons Athletes Should Use ASEA
1. Scientifically Supported. ASEA is based on more than 16 years of foundational research, making it a safe and natural way to help your body function as it should. Additional trials have proven its ability to improve athletic performance in various ways.
2. The First and Only. ASEA is the first and only stable blend of the same Redox Signaling molecules that the human body makes every second of every day.
3. Boost Energy. By supporting overall cellular health, ASEA can enhance the metabolic processes that produce energy for the body.
4. Superior Antioxidant Protection. ASEA accelerates the production of the body's own antioxidants, including glutathione, SOD, and catalase. It also increases the effectiveness of these antioxidants by over 500%.
5. Optimal Immune Support. ASEA supports immune system activities that reduce oxidative stress and repair damaged cells.
6. Athletes Approve. Literally hundreds of athletes have reported that ASEA has a wide array of benefits - shortened recovery times, more energy, less soreness, increased time to VT (ventilatory threshold) and endurance, and overall better performance.