ASEA Compensation Plan
PREFERRED CUSTOMER BONUS
FAST START BONUS*
There are three levels to this bonus, shown below.
To start earning Team Commissions you need to:
- Be active (100PV) and qualified
- Have an active (100PV) personally sponsored Associate on your left and right binary legs
Team Commissions are paid weekly by calculating and paying out 10% of the volume in your lesser volume leg. For example, if you had 5,000GV on your lesser leg and 7,000GV on your greater leg, you would receive a commission of $500 (10% of the 5,000GV lesser leg). Then 5,000 would be subtracted from both legs, leaving 0 on your lesser leg and 2,000 on the greater leg for the next week.
Any leftover volume on your greater leg will carry over to the next week, as long as you remain active with at least 100PV. Please see the glossary under Carry Over for the carry over limits.
If you do not remain active during a qualification period with at least 100PV, the volume on both the left and right legs will be reset to zero. There must be a minimum of 300CV on each leg in order to earn a Team Commission. Any personal volume (PV) over 200 in a week will be added into the lesser team leg.
Team Commission Earning Potential
With Check Match, you can earn a match on the Team Commissions paid to Associates you’ve personally sponsored, and the ones they’ve sponsored, and so on, up to seven generations! Check Match is determined on the rank you achieve, and your personal sponsorship tree, which is simply all of the Associates you’ve personally sponsored and the Associates that they have personally sponsored, and so on. In each personal sponsorship tree leg, each personally sponsored Associate begins a new leg, and a generation ends with a qualified ranked Associate of Bronze Executive or higher.
The great news is that there are no limits to the width of your personal sponsorship tree, so you can continue to add more legs in order to add Associates to your generations! The maximum amount of Team Commissions that you can match per Associate in your personal enrollment tree within the qualified generations is $2,500.
The example in Figure 3 will help you understand how the Check Match works within the sponsorship tree. In this example let’s consider that you (top of your sponsorship tree) are active with a minimum of 200PV and are qualified as a Silver Executive. This means that you will earn the Check Match through two generations on each of your four personal sponsorship legs. Once a qualified Bronze Executive or above is found on any leg, it completes the first generation for that particular leg.
As you can see, 1, 2, 3, and 4 are your personally sponsored Associates and are blue (first generation). In these legs there are additional Associates underneath them that are blue, since they also count as your first generation. In this example, A, B, C, and D, which are blue or first generation, are qualified as Bronze Executives or above and therefore they complete the first generation for each sponsorship leg. In this example, you will earn a Check Match on 13 Associates (blue) for your first generation match.
As a Silver Executive you can earn two generations of Check Match, so you would also earn the match on the seven Associates who are represented by the color green (your second generation). However, you will not earn a match on the Associate represented by the color orange, since E qualified as a Bronze Executive or higher and completes the second generation. In order to earn a match on your third generation you would need to qualify as a Gold Executive.
As you increase in rank, more generations will be added into your Check Match commission. The breakdown of generations included in your CM is as follows: Bronze (1 generation), Silver (2 generations), Gold (3 generations), Platinum (4 generations), Diamond (5 generations), Double Diamond (6 generations), and Triple Diamond (7 generations). As you can see, increasing your rank only increases the number of generations you can benefit from with Check Match!
ASEA will calculate the CM as a floating percentage of company-wide commissionable volume, and will guarantee a payout of up to 50% of commissionable volume every commission period. Bronze Executives and above must be active with at least 200PV to earn CM, and weekly commissions from CM cannot exceed the volume from your lesser volume leg.
For leaders who have achieved over 10,000PGV (Personal Group Volume) weekly and have qualified to earn Check Match %, an adjustment to the CM % earned will be made based on the size of the largest sponsorship leg. This calculation looks at the total weekly PV in the largest leg 7 generations down, compared to the total PGV 7 generations down, and divides the volume of the largest leg by the total PGV for the week to get its payout %. For example, if your total PGV is 12,000 and your largest leg PV is 8,000 your volume contribution % from that leg is 66%. This would mean that you would earn 80% of the CM % for 7 generations in that leg.
ASEA Rank and Qualifications
|Associate||Enroll in ASEA and generate 100PV monthly|
|Director||Be Team Commission qualified and generate at least 100PV monthly|
|Director 300||Achieve 300GV weekly in lesser volume leg and generate at least 100PV monthly|
|Director 700||Achieve 700GV weekly in lesser volume leg and generate at least 100PV monthly|
|Bronze Executive||Have two sponsorship legs with a Director 300 in each, 2,000GV weekly in the lesser leg, generate 200PV monthly|
|Silver Executive||Have three sponsorship legs with a Director 300 in each, 3,000GV weekly in lesser leg, generate 200PV monthly|
|Gold Executive||Have four sponsorship legs with a Director 300 in each, 5,000GV weekly in lesser leg, generate 200PV monthly|
|Platinum Executive||10,000PGV* weekly sponsorship tree volume and 10,000GV weekly in lesser leg, must average both volume requirements for two weeks and have five sponsorship legs with a Director 300 in each, generate 200PV monthly|
|Diamond||15,000PGV* weekly and 15,000GV weekly in lesser leg, must average both volume requirements for two weeks and have six sponsorships legs with a Director 300 in each, generate 200PV monthly|
|Double Diamond||20,000PGV* weekly and 20,000GV weekly in lesser leg, must average both volume requirements for three weeks and have seven sponsorship legs with a Director 300 in each, generate 200PV monthly|
|Triple Diamond||25,000PGV* weekly and 25,000GV weekly in lesser leg, must average both volume requirements for three weeks and have seven sponsorship legs with a Director 300 in each, generate 200PV monthly|
ASEA GLOSSARY OF TERMS
- ACTIVE You remain an active Associate by generating a minimum of 100PV in each monthly period.
- AUTOSHIP An automated program that ships products to an Associate or preferred customer on their chosen date each month. This program is recommended so that no Associate will miss a qualification period by missing an order.
- BUSINESS CENTER Your position in the Team Commission pay structure.
- CARRY OVER Carry over is volume that is not paid out (normally on the larger leg of the Binary) when Team Commissions are generated as long as the Associate is Active. There are two factors that affect the carry over allowed. 1. The most that can be carried over annually is limited to 2 million CV. 2. For those Associates that have reached the maximum payout in Team Commission and have volume above the maximum being carried over on the lesser leg, they can use the carry over on the lesser leg for Team Commissions provided they are bringing new volume into their lesser leg. The allowable payout on the carried over volume on the lesser leg is 1 volume of carried over volume for every 4 points of new volume.
- COMMISSION PERIOD The period in which the volume is calculated from product sales to produce commissions and bonuses. The weekly commission period runs from Saturday at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time to Friday at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
- COMMISSIONABLE VOLUME The volume amount that commissions are paid on. CV is determined by adding up all orders underneath you placed on that leg for that period. Each order is assigned a commissionable amount that may be different than the qualifying amount and price of the item. GBU Globally Business Unit. 1
- GBU represents 1 US dollar. GV Group Volume is the sum total of the PV of all Associates in all or a portion of Team Commission organization.
- LESSER VOLUME LEG The leg in the binary structure with the lesser amount of volume.
- LIFETIME RANK The highest rank achieved by an Associate, used for recognition purposes.
- MONTHLY COMMISSION PERIOD ASEA defines Monthly Commission Period based on individual calendar months.
- PAID AS RANK The rank which an Associate qualifies for and is paid at for a given commission period.
- PGV Personal Group Volume is the sum total of the PV of all the Associates in your personal sponsorship tree.
- PREFERRED CUSTOMER (PC) Is a customer who has signed up on Autoship. A PC is not involved with the opportunity at ASEA, they are simply consumers of the producT. A PC is not designed for redistribution or resale, but rather personal consumption.
- PV Personal Volume is the volume from product purchases attributed to your business center, which qualify an Associate to receive commissions.
- QUALIFIED You become qualified to earn Team Commissions by personally sponsoring an Associate who is active on your left leg and your right leg.
- RETAIL CUSTOMER A Retail Customer is defined as someone who purchases the product at retail cost. Retail customers purchase product on an “ondemand” basis.
- SPONSORSHIP TREE The sponsorship tree is the Associate structure that determines Check Match bonuses. All personally enrolled Associates are at the first level in an Associate’s sponsorship tree, no matter in which binary leg they are placed. Their personally enrolled Associates are the second level in the sponsorship tree, and so on.